Warehouse Employee Parttime
What are you going to do?
Looking for a part-time job on set days? Then read on quickly.
As a Warehouse Employee you are responsible for unpacking, checking, counting and sealing incoming goods and you ensure that the customer receives his order on time. You use an EPT for these activities.
You will be deployed in the weekend on Saturday and Sunday.
- Packing and sorting the incoming goods;
- Manually lifting products onto carts;
- And are you willing to help out where necessary?
- You will be working as a Orderpicker
Where are you going to work?
Via Olympia you will start working at Rhenus Logistics, the logistics center for one of the largest web shops. We work here with various animal products. Think, among other things, of food and animal accessories. You work in a large warehouse where not only production runs, but also the employees of the inbound and outbound departments work. There is a good working atmosphere here, which is partly due to the best colleagues. Job requirements:
• You speak the Dutch or English language;
• You are available 16 hours a week on Saturday and Sunday.
o Saturday 06:00 - 15:00 and Sunday 08:00 - 17:00
• You are physically fit to lift heavy articles;
• You have experience driving an EPT (electric pallet truck)
- You have some experience with a handheld scanner or a voice picking system
- You can work an extra day, for example on Friday or Monday
- The salary is € 10.50 gross per hour for 21 years and older;
- Surcharges: Saturday 125% and on Sunday 150%;
- 8% holiday pay
- Travel expenses above 10 km;
- € 3.09 per day (10-15 km)
- € 4.67 per day (15-20km)
- € 6.24 per day (20- 40km)
- € 7.62 per day (40+ km)
- Accrual of vacation days;
- Growth opportunities;
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Apply directly via this link or send an email to .