VR/PT (Locum) General Practitioner - Brisbane QLD
Language(s): Only English Required
VR/FRACGP --North Brisbane(Locum for 6 months)
- North Brisbane (2.8 Km''s from Brisbane CBD)
- 70 % of billings
- 120-150 p/h minimum guarantee(negotiable)
- 70% Gross Billings.
- $120-150 hourly guarantee available.
- Replacement of a retiring GP with built - up patient base
- Very caring & compassionate doctor required to take over the load
- Locum for 6 months
- Spacious and modern consulting rooms
- Supported by Registered Nurses, Psychologists, Counsellors & Practice Manager
- Pathology collected on site
- Normal business hours (Mon - Fri 8.30 to 4.30). Potential for Evening & Saturday Morning session expansions.
- Bulk billing Medical practice
- Friendly and experienced team environment
- Wide Range of Allied Health Services
Located in City, about 10 minutes drive Brisbane CBD, has one of the busiest railway stations in QLD. Growing number of retail outlets. Medical practice is located in close vicinity of well reputed schools, super markets surrounded by several national parks. With a vibrant community this is a great location for the whole family.
- FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Leadership experience desirable
- Australian GP experience
This well established bulk billing practice boasts modern, spacious consulting rooms as well as a dedicated procedure room and a number of onsite allied health services.
- Provides a supportive environment Mental Health, Drug & Alcohol, Sexual Health & Hepatitis C Management.
- Well established medical practice
- AGPAL accredited General Practice
- Upskilling opportunities are available for the right candidate