VP Enterprise Sales
As VP Enterprise Sales you will directly influence the future of our company. We are looking for a “sales growth hacker” with a passion for growing business in multiple regions within Europe and potentially globally. You will cover new business sales as well as growth/upsell opportunities with existing clients in our largest revenue segment.
VONQ is a scale-up company in the international recruitment marketing space, offering job marketing technology and employer branding solutions. We service hundreds of tier one customers like Shell, Akzo Nobel, Microsoft and Bayer, from our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Dusseldorf.
After spending the last several years growing our Enterprise customers we want to grab the opportunity to play Champions League Sales and become a true SaaS company. We currently have 94 team members and are growing both organically and through acquisition.
VP Enterprise Sales
Rotterdam, fulltime, starting ASAP
We have heavily invested in our Recruitment Marketing Platform over the last several years, which has resulted in great enterprise clients all over Europe with increasing loyalty. To identify and leverage even more potential, we are seeking a VP Enterprise Sales that can bring his/her experience to build on this potential and help us grow to a full SaaS Sales Organisation.
Creating a winning team structure, culture and process with clear focus will help to scale the business. Moving forward you will enable our sales and marketing teams to increase revenue from 20 mio (2019) to 40 mio in 2021. Your responsibility will span from lead to ambassador-ship, andusiness development and account management, upsell and cross-sell.
Last year we moved from clear media buying to a more recurring revenue mix and we want to transition into more SaaS sales in the coming year. Therefore you have the unique opportunity to lead this transition with your team members and clients. This comes with positioning, pricing, a SaaS-sales approach with product adoption and scaling all foundations regarding process and people.
As the VP Enterprise Sales, you should expect to participate actively in strategic and business unit planning with the Board and Executive team to develop reasonable and thorough revenue projections for annual budgets and multi-year projections. It is very possible that you will participate actively in contract negotiations.
You will be the go to person for all direct sales revenue related topics.. Below are the main Sales Objectives connected to your responsibilities:
- Transition to a SaaS-sales business and adjust the organisation and processes accordingly (Annual Recurring revenue)
- Create a standardized outreach for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications
- Develop growth strategies with the relationship management teams with scalable up- and cross opportunities;
- Build our international client portfolio with new blue chip logos in Europe and beyond;
- Create accountability within the company by driving CAC & CLTV and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics.
Your main stakeholders are: COO for Customer Success; CPO for product positioning and the CFO for pricing and portfolio. You are working closely with the CEO.
Minimal 5 year leadership experience in Enterprise SAAS Sales & Marketing organisation with a similar size. With a proven track record in outbuilding a sales team from 5 mio ARR to 25 mio ARR. With team responsibilities between 30 to 80 FTE.
Concrete experience in the elements described in “the opportunity” is required. Preferably with (recruitment) marketing platforms or related.
Together, Ownership, Move Fast and Grow & Enjoy are our key company values, but what we especially hope that you will bring is the following:
- Entrepreneurial mindset: a lot of value can be created in multiple aspects of the position. This asks for priority setting; ownership and a flexible mindset.
- Create Accountability: you can''t do this alone, so enabling your teams and stakeholders to make impact is the way you can make it fly.
- Teambuilder: You know how to hire talent and coach them to success. You see their success as your success.
- Client Centric: you know your clients, speak to them on a weekly basis, Use your network and business development skills to create smooth processes that fit the success of different client groups.
- Analytical skills (for budgeting, pricing, RoI on new locations, hiring/ firing/ incentivizing sales people, also analyzing Salesforce data, measuring contribution of customers to company’s bottom line, etc)
What we have to offer
A great adventure, in which you can have an enormous impact on the success of this company in Europe and beyond. A strategic voice in the Executive team.
Great compensation package of primary a? nd on-target-earnings. Equity, so you can benefit from the opportunity alongside existing shareholders and execs. And all the
usual that is needed to make it a success, like: laptop, phone, training budget, company car including fuel, ?8% holiday allowance and competitive pension contribution.
Make impact on VONQ’s success!
You can start by clicking on the ''A?pply'' ?button. Questions? Contact Wouter Goedhart through wouter(at)vonq.com.
We are VONQ. ?Serving nearly 1,000 corporate clients, including several Fortune 500 customers, such as Lidl and BMW Group Netherlands, among others. Operating from four offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf and London, VONQ offers recruitment marketing technology to turn passive and active candidates into qualified applicants. Being the global gateway to attract applicants, our fully algorithm-powered technology offers recruitment teams access to all the media channels in the world and helps them select the most relevant channels for their jobs. To steer recruitment teams’ success, we offer performance data analytics and job market insights – all possible to access via their ATS or as a stand-alone solution.
Agencies hold your horses: unsolicited CV’s are dropped by our SPAM filter.