VET Trainers And Assessors For Business / Management Qualifications
Envirotech is an approved RTO, delivers training for domestic and international students in: English; Business; Management; Marketing; Project management; ICT; Sustainability and more.
We are currently looking for Trainers & Assessors to deliver some of our Business and Management courses (Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma level).
This is a full-time position for a trial period of 3 months.
Campuses are located at Gold Coast and Byron Bay.
Successful trainers may then be offered a permanent contract depending on the trainer preference. Awards rates apply.
Ideally the candidates will possess high level of ICT skills, be dedicated, professional, positive, dynamic and hard working.
Key selection criteria:
- Facilitation of training and assessment including work-based training Management experience in Business.
- Teaching experience in VET industry.
- Active participation in validation and moderation meetings and activities.
- Monitoring of student academic progress, attendance and performance.
- Maintaining records of student outcomes Working with and maintaining.
- TAE40110/6 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree with business as a major subject or other relevant business / management qualification.
- Experience working within the VET sector, preferably with international student’s and previous industry vocational experience.
- Understand ASQA requirements.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.