Trainer And Assessor
Language(s): Only English Required
Job Summary We are currently seeking trainers, who value the benefits of face to face training in the workplace, classroom and other learning environments. About Orion and the role Orion is dedicated to providing high quality training, and has been delivering significant results for both students and employers for over 15 years. We are currently seeking trainers to join us, who value the benefits of face to face training in the workplace, classroom and other learning environments. Orion continually strengthens its trainers with a structured support and professional development program, along with our investment in top quality resources. Our specialist team works in collaboration with trainers to motivate, support and encourage students to maximise their experience at Orion. Orion Training genuinely believes in creating employment for locals, and giving back to the community. This is a great opportunity for trainers in Brisbane and the surrounding areas, who are passionate about training, and who share our values of professionalism, integrity and commitment. Immediate opportunities are available for qualified trainers in Brisbane and the surrounding areas to deliver the following; COMMUNITY SERVICES CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support Essential Skills and experience
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or the current (TAE40116) including the LLN unit.
- Hold the qualification equal to or above the level of delivery of training.
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided and be willing to provide a trainer matrix to reflect currency.
- High level interpersonal skills including good communication, motivation and empowering skills.
- Current experience as a trainer and assessor in blended learning ie. workplace (face to face), online, classroom and RPL.
- Time management – the ability to easily organise and prioritise tasks and undertake a structured approach to work.