Technical Support Manager ANZ
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Tourism Sector.
- Maintain database of technical information - install guides, etc
- Manage the fault escalation process in order to ensure customers and Scientific Games field equipment issues are acted on in a timely manner.
- Review field operations including the scheduling, completion of work and reporting of all work carried out
- Reporting on a weekly basis any operational issues that arise
- Review retrofit progress and completion
- Manage Agents including the process of Returned goods
- Liaise with production and order management to ensure all required information is available to meet installation schedule.
- The capability to lead and motivate others, together with effective communication skills (both written and verbal) is essential.
- The ability to apply analytical reasoning and diplomacy when problem-solving are crucial elements to the success of this position.
- Strong planning and organisation skills are critical. The ability to meet demanding deadlines, work without supervision, use own initiative and possess a positive attitude towards teamwork and customer satisfaction (both internal and external) are all vital role requirements.
- The ability to understand, interpret and prepare financial data, combined with overall commercial acumen is a role requirement.
- A good understanding of engineering change request processes, quality and commercial requirements as they relate to the service function is expected.
- Negotiation skills, together with the capacity to establish, promote, and develop strong relationships for Scientific Games are also crucial elements to the success of this position.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of Employment Relations and other initiatives such as Safety, Quality and the Environment are important.