Teamleader Traffic&Control EMEA
Do you have experience in being a teamleader? Do you speak fluent English? Do you have experience as a Traffic specialist?
For our client in Tilburg we are looking for an Teamleader Traffic&Control EMEA.
This is how your day is going to look like:
- Report to ISC leader EMEA on daily basis
- Being a Team Leader for the service & traffic team with currently 4 employees
- Supervising and coordinating import and export shipments as well as taking care of the required documents, in addition to arranging transport papers for regular shipments
- Assisting with daily problems in the field of personnel, shipments, transport and order flow
- Relationship management with customs in connection with permits / common operational issues
- Analyze, initiate, organize and monitor various improvement projects within the department in the field of processes, deployment of employees and recources, active management and management of processes of which the department "owns"
- Giving advice with regard to questions, complaints, wishes or problems regarding orders and proposing alternatives in case of deviation (s)
- Develop, implement and report Key Metrics
What we offer:
- Salary between €3.600,- to €4.520,- gross
- Good secundary conditions in your contract
- With good performance chance of a permanent contract with the client
Where you go to work
Our client is based with their head office in Tilburg and there you will work. The culture you will find here is an international culture because the head quarters is situated in Tilburg and every colleague troughout the world will be visiting the office in Tilburg. This client has also technical offices troughout the world.
What you will bring:
- HBO Background
- At least five years of experience in a similar leading role
- Experience with MS-Office, WMS & TMS and Intelex
- Experience in communication with Customs, Tax Authority, Customer service, Forwarder, HR and DC
- Fleunt English and preferably German and French