Sydney City Manager At Home Care Heroes
We are a social tech startup changing the world by revolutionising the aged and disability care sector. We''re making a real difference to the lives of individuals in the community by creating ongoing relationships and allowing people to lead happy, fulfilling and independent lives.
We are a dedicated team who are really passionate about creating sustainable social change. We''re rapidly growing and now looking to expand and scale! We''re looking for team members who want to make a big impact in our business and the community, who love to hustle and who will take us to 10X, 100X and even 1000X!
Home Care Heroes is an innovative high growth tech startup tackling social isolation and loneliness by connecting people in need with passionate local Heroes who are companions, mentors, big brothers and big sisters.We are a passionate, driven team of hustlers who love what we do and are committed to huge growth and making a difference in the community! We''re constantly improving by putting customers first and testing new ideas. And we''re a supportive and fun loving group! As an early hire you will really make a mark on our team and organisation, especially around expansion.
About the role We''re looking for a highly talented and dedicated Sydney City Manager to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, socially driven tech startup.Our ideal candidate is a natural leader and genuine people person who loves to (and continues to) achieve and exceed targets. We''re looking for someone who is incredibly passionate about social change and growing our community and organisation.You will be our on the ground presence in Sydney, embodying our values, mission and setting us out from the crowd. You''re main role will be building relationships with partners and stakeholders, engaging the community and ensuring that our organisation grows and thrives in this region.
Your role will include:
- Working closely with the CEO and COO - prioritising regions and partnerships in line with growth strategy and demand and supply
- Implement strategies to build our community, drive revenue and ultimately business growth
- Develop and engage networks to drive growth and increase retention in Heroes, customers and partnerships
- Build partnerships, business development and relationship management with organisations and community groups in your region to achieve
commercial objectives and KPIs
- Showcasing and representing us at expos, forums and events
- Develop, experiment and take ownership to drive initiatives that will enable your region to achieve objectives and KPIs
- Run Hero induction sessions across Sydney, inspiring more people to join us
- Variety of secondary projects for the business including social impact measurement and running local events and activitiesThis role will be based in Sydney – 4 days a week will be on the road and one day will be in our office in Sydney CBD/Surry Hills.Benefits and perks
- Autonomous role, leading our expansion and writing our playbook
- First-hand experience of a high growth startup environment that is highly agile and responsive
- Join a passionate, fast growing and dynamic team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Performance bonusSkills and experience
For this role you need to be tenacious, an innate hustler and natural networker with the following skills:
- An outgoing personality and exceptional communicator with the ability to interact well with our team, customers and external partners;
- Industry experienced NOT REQUIRED
- Would suit an allied health or sports science graduate or personal trainer
- 3+ years work experience in commercial functions - demonstrated experience building and maintaining relationships
- Have a history of, and are dedicated to exceeding revenue targets and KPIs, contributing beyond the call of duty.
- Highly organised and thrive under pressure and able to prioritise a number of different tasks effectively.
- You are tech savvy and are always looking to improve business operations and user experience
- Entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation;
- You enjoy creative problem solving, embrace new challenges, roll up your sleeves, and get things done.
Must have a valid driver’s license and car.
Plus for: - Experience in a high-growth business environment or start-up; - Business development and sales experience; - Relevant health, aged or disability industry experience and knowledge of market