Sr Director, Legal
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Pharma Sector.
- Leading and implementing the local enterprise risk management framework;
- Participating in the local Grants Committee;
- Identifying areas requiring new or revised processes and/or guidance documents related to health care professional related compliance. Driving the revision and supplementation of business conduct policies and procedures to ensure they appropriately reflect local legal and regulatory requirements
- Must have an excellent understanding the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct;
- Must have excellent analytical, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent skills, depth and expertise depending in area(s) of responsibility.
- Must be able to horizon scan for legislative requirements that impact the business.
- Must have an in depth client service orientation and ability to recognize and respond quickly and pragmatically to urgent, complex situations and demanding client business partners.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally and cross- culturally and the ability to foster and maintain relationships through all levels of the organization;
- Manages and coordinates numerous projects simultaneously while meeting project deadlines