Social Community Manager
Digitsole “Foot Digital Monitoring for a Healthier Life” is our mission
Digitsole is smartfootwear Medtech, operating in eHealth and well-being. We are a French start-up bringing together data - digital biomarkers, biomechanical and clinical expertise to improve the well-being of people through their lives. We are fast-growing and have traction with customers in more than 20 countries already.
While our core applications deliver value to the healthcare mobility specialists– podiatrists, physios, chiropractors, orthopedic - our influence and potential goes beyond: we believe that real-world information can lead to patients, athletes, employees and everyone staying healthier.
We are looking for our Social Community Manager.
Working within the marketing department, you will grow our online brand awareness and social outreach while building a strong community in France and at global level.
We''re looking for marketing talent to work with our growing and dynamic team on exciting and rewarded B2C well-being products such as our connected running insoles and heated insoles.
· Manage our communities across various social media channels and forums, respond to comments and questions in a timely manner on all platforms to build a positive brand equity.
· Develop a strategy of presence, influencing different communities, engaging new subscribers to grow our audiences
· Schedule, write and publish post and content. Maintain the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
· Organize and participate in online/offline events to build community and boost brand awareness
· Organize Social Media Listening tasks on Digitsole and its products to escalate key issues, keep up to date with trends and expectations, flag up relevant conversation.
· Be the clear and friendly voice of the company to our communities.
· Monitor and report on community feedback and online reviews.
· Report on performance and growth of all social channels on weekly and monthly basis.
· 4+ years experience working in community management, social media or online marketing roles.
· Strong understanding of content management systems and social media framwork, platforms, mechanics and trends.
· Mastery of social networking and its tools : Forums, Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram,...
· Strong organizational, project management, and cross-functional coordination skills
· Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
· Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (French & English) and the ability to create quality documentation for internal and external audiences
· Passion for the sport and the well-being industries.
Last but not least: your desire to join our global journey is key!
We promise you an exciting environment, intense work, autonomy, cultural intelligence, personal development through the coming company growth and changes. You will take risks, you will never lose, just succeed, and/or learn. Hurdles and impediments will undoubtedly arise, and you will get stronger with us, overcoming obstacles to get the company better day after day for our customers