Small Schools Business Manager
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Public Sector.
- Oversee the signatories/approval of timesheets, leave applications, rosters, and arrange relief for school support staff, and organise, undertake and coordinate the recruitment, induction and training of school support staff.
- Assist the Principal with the preparation of the school budget and administer day to day financial matters (i.e. accounts payable/receivable, corporate card monitoring, reconciliations, banking), input and export data to/from OneSchool for the Principal, to assist with budgeting and financial management.
- Assist the Principal with the management and coordination of school resources, assets and facilities (e.g. maintaining the asset register, organising repairs, facilities and grounds maintenance, planning and review of minor works etc.), engage external advice where appropriate and offer problem resolution support.
- Arrange technical support/maintenance as required with regard to the operation of computers, ipads, digital whiteboards, scanning and other technology/equipment.
- Prepare minutes of meetings, policy documents, reports, forms, newsletters, prospectuses, memorandums, examination papers, class notes and school Annual Reports; draft, check and process correspondence, with guidance from the Principal concerning correspondence of a non-routine nature.
- Provide effective financial, human resource, facility and asset management services to support educational management. Working knowledge of, or ability to acquire a knowledge of human resource and financial policies, guidelines and processes .
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise work demands and meet deadlines.
- Effectively coordinate office administration systems and contribute to the effective operation of a team providing quality school services.
- Actively contributes to reviewing and developing systems and services to meet the needs of a changing organisational environment.
- Applies effective interpersonal and communication skills developing school community partnerships to c onsistently achieve the delivery of quality service outcomes.