Service Support Engineer
HVAC Service technician wanting to develop their skills…
Strong growth over the last decade has lead to an exciting new opportunity for a HVAC technician to further their career in a corporate office setting.
With over 100 years history providing engineering excellence, our client is a market leader & household name in the HVAC industry. They have a focus on innovation & technology and are looking to add depth to the technical support & service team here in Melbourne. This full-time opportunity offers a competitive salary with a focus on career development and progression.
- Assist with unit & component inspections, diagnosis and returns
- Assist with warranty claim orders within consumer law and warranty guidelines
- General technical support of the Air-Conditioner products across the Australia & New Zealand Market
- Liaise and support the National & Regional Service managers with technical information and component recovery
- Support the service agents in part selection, technical service advice and commissioning
- Prioritise and organise the scheduling, delivery and presentations of technical product training
- Assists with general office duties as required
- Highly motivated
- Personable and comfortable liaising via emails & phone
- Hold relevant trade qualifications
- Full drivers licence
- Comfortable with Microsoft office
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Alternatively, apply here to lodge your interest.