Senior Manager Risk Advice- Consumer Digital & Marketing Office, Risk
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Finance Sector.
- Provide risk and compliance advice and support for projects delivered into the business including the completion of risk and compliance artefacts (e.g. impact assessments, risk and control matrixes) and review of the propose customer journeys/user interface
- Continuously enhance risk and compliance management maturity including for projects to effectively understand core risk and compliance elements and practices to be setup for success across the project lifecycle.
- Actively partnering with the project and business problem solve solutions to achieve strategic outcomes and balancing risk exposure
- 5+ years'' experience 1) developing, embedding and advising on risk/ compliance obligations, process and controls within a Digital, Marketing and/or Technology environment 2) driving and supporting the maintenance and uplift/optimisation of digital/ technology capability
- Interest and/or experience in Digital/emerging technologies (Fintech) and/or business strategy and innovation
- Understanding the retail & business banking market in Australia - challenges, trends, competitive & regulatory environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Technology, Engineering, Accounting, Commerce, Finance or related discipline (desirable)