Senior Manager - Credit Assurance, Corporate Customers
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Finance Sector.
- Provide regular, insightful reporting to Senior Management on assurance activities, the effectiveness of credit risk management of each business unit and segment and the remediation progress of systemic issues identified.
- Producing insightful reports for key business partners, highlighting areas of weakness (and strength) across the business units, providing a formal opinion on the effectiveness of credit risk management of each business unit and segment.
- Monitoring the business operating environment (internal and external), management reporting, and new business initiatives, identifying new or changing credit risks, and to ensure management has appropriate control frameworks to manage these risks.
- Undertake data mining and analytical work to assist with identifying potential areas of increased risk across the group where further assurance coverage is required.
- Undertake detailed research and analysis of review findings to ensure review outcomes are presented with effective risk management strategies.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with key business partners including Group Risk, other Assurance divisions and Group Audit.
- 10+ years relevant corporate or business banking relationship / credit experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in accounting or economics and finance
- Communication (strong verbal & written skills)
- Ability to manage change and strive for continuous improvement
- Leadership and resilience to able to sustain momentum in challenging situations
- Knowledge of risk management with demonstrated (assessment, analysis and decisioning) experience within a large corporate organisation