Senior Front-End Developer, Maarssen
Are you looking for a dynamic work environment, where you can make the difference? Then we are perfect for you! Join us in building relevant solutions for our customers in an agile and technology exciting environment.
As a Senior Front-end developer in our development team, you''ll be a key part of the idea generation process. We ask you to take full ownership of our front-end development process and assist our teams to build a consistent and meaningful user experience.
As a fast growing company, we continuously strive for evolving our development and testing workflows and you will help us in estabilishing healthy and agile practices for our front-ends. You''ll work side by side with developers, customer success managers and users to conceive, analyze, & test your ideas. You''ll be given the freedom to make meaningful and measurable framework which we can use and adjust for our different customers (such as Heineken, Unilver, LÓreal, Friesland Campina, Arla and many others).
Our ideal candidate is a change maker with proven experience with groundwork for setting standard practices in growing companies, while assisting teams in delivering great software to our users. You push the envelope when implementing modern UI/UX patterns, across the board.
- 8+ years Frond-end development experience
- We won''t have to tell you anything about software architectures or web technologies; your expert knowledge is up to date;
- From a personal perspective you are well-rounded and enjoy working with multiple cultures and stakeholders.
- Ability to write expressive and reusable code
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
Bonus points to have:
- Experience in delivering well documented, reusable software components and frameworks
- You enjoy giving talks about best practices
- Familiarity with micro frontend concepts and experience in refactoring monolithic codebases
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Travel compensation and more great benefits.
- Working on state-of-the-art technology.
- A position in a quickly growing company with a flat informal hierarchy and atmosphere.
- Room for personal growth and a great environment for skill development.
- A beautiful office in a huge open loft right at the Maarssen train station. We''re also conveniently located above a shopping mall!
- Pizza sessions where we share knowledge among developers and (of course) eat pizza!
- Free drinks, fruit & snacks, a Foosball table and vrimibo''s (friday drinks when it suits you).