Senior Engineer - Health Manager Level 3
Location: Wagga Wagga
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Public Sector.
- Manage the provision of a 24/7 high quality, efficient and cost effective preventative and breakdown maintenance services during normal hours and after hours responses
- Develop and maintain effective working relations with all Facility Managers, other Departments, Contractors and Organisations to ensure support for the Asset Management Unit.
- Implement department and local procedures to ensure cost effective management of resources.
- Implement programmes to monitor and record performance against approved standards of quality and efficiency. Introduce strategies to rectify any shortcomings detected by these programmes.
- Implement security strategies to protect all Hospital property from loss or theft.
- Demonstrated successful experience in Building or Engineering field with particular emphasis on the development of Preventative Maintenance programs & experience in routine and emergency works planning to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated upper level management experience and knowledge of plant performance and maintenance strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial /Budget management and management of large area wide service contracts and procurement.
- Demonstrated high level of ability to liaise with Facility, Clinical and Service Managers, clients and other professionals with regard to optimal service outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, written and communication skills including managing and preparing high level briefs, technical tenders, report writing, data collection and analysis skills.