Senior Developer IAM Portal, Veldhoven
Language(s): Only English Required
- Validation and implementation of functional and non-functional requirements for the onboarding of business applications into the IAM solution in agreement with the business/IT principles and practices
- Provide high level effort estimation for the implementation of the designed solutions during sprint planning.
- Develop and configure new functionality in line with the IAM architectural principles, the company IAM strategy and the standard IAM processes.
- Drive standardization and automation of software testing.
- Actively participate is the SCRUM events.
- Coordinate and validate the realization of designed capabilities/functionalities according to the specifications.
- Timely and clear communication, share information and knowledge
- Share responsibility and leverage expertise of others
- Master degree or Bachelor degree in a technical area, computer science. Security knowledge strong precondition;
- Valid industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM are a plus;
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands.
- Agile + SAFe certifications are a plus (scrum.org and/or SAFe-certifications)
- Min 5 years professional experience with Identity & Access Management;
- SQL Knowledge (preferably PL SQL)
- Experience working with Linux (preferably RedHat)
- Knowledge of and experience with authorization management processes;
- Experience with working in an Agile team ;
- Capable of identifying improvements in test and development processes and used technology;
- Sound understanding of security technologies, best practices, and security policy frameworks;
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision.