Senior Database Developer | High-Performance Databases | Devops | Financial Services
Are you a Database Developer and are you experienced in working with high-performance databases? Are you passionate about the DevOps way of working? Then don''t hesitate to apply!
As a Database Developer, you are part of a DevOps team with on-call support. Here, you get to work on, improve and design a Digital Identity Repository (DIR) system as a part of Identity and Access Management. You are responsible for implementing a high-performance database, and ensuring that it is optimised and is able to answer complex API queries. As a senior in the team, you will also be responsible for coaching and mentoring junior developers. Your tasks consist of:
- Designing and implementing a high-performance database, which can answer complex API queries;
- Assisting with the development of Java add-ons, in order to provide greater functionality of the application;
- Assisting the team with migrating the environment to Microsoft Azure;
- Advising the team on improvements and future application architecture;
- Every 6 weeks, you will have 1 week of stand-by shifts to support the offshore teams;
- Work Agile in a scrum team.