Senior Corporate Counsel (Commercial Director)
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Finance Sector.
- Acquisitions and exits of private equity investments in both private and public markets
- Corporate actions and asset management, including shareholder matters, asset refinancing and dispute resolution
- Day to day management of legal matters arising in relation to private equity funds, investment mandates and investments
- Product development, product structuring and fundraising
- Negotiation of investment management agreements
- You will work directly with key stakeholders in the business and provide support for significant value and complex legal projects. The role reports to the Executive Director responsible for PE.
- A commercially-minded lawyer with 8 to 12 years'' experience including superb quality Private Equity and/or M & A transactional experience is sought for this exceptional role. Your training and experience will come from a leading law firm or organisation in Australia or overseas where excellence, drive and collegiality are valued.