SENIOR SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
If you are keen to grow your career in a fast paced hands on programmatic advertising business in a dynamic ever moving media environment, then working with All About Media is the company for you.
A company with a huge growth trajectory to date, All About Media has far exceeded internal growth expectations. All About Media is looking for a Senior professional to set and control sales and marketing strategies, manage agency partners and clients in advertising trading as well as directing the growth of the business through search and campaign optimisation techniques. Liasing with a strong support and tech team, you will advise, propose and lead a team to effect the implementation, execution and optimization of advertising campaigns that are traded programmatically.
You will be responsible for setting the strategy for the proposals to agencies and clients. You will require strong research and analytical skills to recommend suitable tactics, CPM’s, audiences to drive the best outcomes for the business’ clients. Managing the sales and marketing strategy for the business, you will develop and coordinate sales strategies and advertising campaigns traded directly in an in-house trading desk(s) across all digital verticals both in AU / NZ and into international markets. A drive to achieve optimum client outcomes selling All About Media products is necessary for the role. Strong communication skills, both written and in sales presentations, are required.
Our perfect candidate must have a strong balance of desire and passion to lead the execution of the team´s day to day trading and campaign optimisation together with a strong sales drive (client facing, up-selling and new business development) across programmatic advertising and media.If you have strong commercial knowledge of the AdTech industry, passion for digital media and exceeding customer goals is your obsession, this will work well in the All About Media culture. Customer “always” comes first for the Senior Sales and Marketing Manager and for every team member at All About Media.
Tasks and responsibilities of the role will include:
• Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling sales and advertising activities of the business.
• Coordinating the development of client and agency proposals both financially and strategically.
• Determining sales strategies to work directly with clients and agencies to coordinate the development of proposals to meet clients expectations
• Driving new business partner acquisitions: direct advertisers and agency partners
• Creating the strategy and leading the execution of new marketing and advertising campaigns and optimisation
• Participating in client WIPs and liaising with directors to deliver on all sales and marketing campaigns and business KPI’s
• Coordinating the reporting and insights delivery of campaign performance.
• Monitoring campaign delivery and performance, delivery of creative assets, insertion orders and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for the campaign launches.
• Leading the transparency and openness initiative on data sharing with the client and client teams is a crucial deliverable and a critical part of the communication with the team.
• Grow new business partnerships into new platforms/trading desks as the market demands (eg with growth in programmatic across television and audio). Qualifications and Skills required
• Min 4 years sales and marketing Management experience in the digital media space
• Proven experience liasing with programmatic partners, publishers, agencies, trading desks, and direct to advertisers.
• Experience working with data management platforms (DMP), data exchanges, ad networks, demand-side platforms (DSP), agency trading desks, ad servers and supply-side platforms (SSP) and social (ie Facebook / Linkedin).
• Experience in buying display, video, native, audio, mobile and working with third-party audience and publisher vendors are therefore essential besides a mandatory good knowledge of operating a DSP and understanding of the RTB process.
Salary of $110k plus super
If this sounds like a position you are interested in, we would love to hear from you.