SAP Basis Lead
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization.
To strengthen our Benelux IS Department, we are looking for a
SAP Basis Lead
The SAP Basis lead is responsible for the management of our SAP environment providing technical support and leadership on SAP Basis systems.
The responsibilities include interacting with our external basis support team to configure, monitor, tune, and troubleshoot the SAP technical environment on an ongoing basis.
• Actively engage and manage third party basis support team (onsite / offshore) in:
o Assuring High Availability, Backup & Recovery Strategy and Capacity Planning (Sizing).
o Coordinating System Administration functions, including management of transports and batch jobs.
o Managing SAP security configuration to meet established security requirements.
o Coordinating SAP upgrades (support- and enhancements packages).
• Develop, implement, and monitor consistent architectural standards across the SAP landscape.
• Develop and document operational procedures and processes to ensure adequate support of environments.
• Recommend new technologies to utilize, based on company''s needs.
• Act as a Service Manager (key escalation point) for business critical incidents impacting our ERP landscape.
• Collaborate with other IT groups to support ERP relevant IT infrastructure requirements.
• Process owner for the IS incident management process.
• Act as Backup for the ERP COE manager (application owner).
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Bachelor''s degree in the field of IT or equivalent SAP experience.
• Minimum of 7 years hands-on and leadership experience supporting SAP on-premise and cloud platforms; SAP S4/HANA experience a big plus.
• Experience with:
o Solution Manager, EWA and transport management processes;
o System sizing, storage management, database management, backups and disaster recovery for SAP systems;
o SAP GRC and SAP authorization concepts is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with SAP upgrades including Support Packs and Enhancement Packs.
• Experience with project management and ITIL in a complex SAP environment.
• Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical and non-technical information, ideas, procedures and processes. Fluency in spoken and written Dutch and English.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, agile environment, and with all levels of the organization; ability to work occasionally outside standard working hours to meet project and support requirements.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.
Register your CV and apply online via #removed# by clicking on ‘Careers’.
For questions you can contact Jacqueline Pereboom, Talent Partner, via 010 - 407 82 14 or #removed#