Risk & Compliance Manager, Marketing & Customer Experience
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Insurance Sector.
- Support the development and implementation of the Internal Controls Framework including independent testing on design and operating effectiveness.
- Provide analysis of thematic risk and compliance issues arising from control self-assessment results, compliance incidents/breaches, risk incidents, operational losses, etc.
- Support the development of action plans and their implementation to address current/emerging risk and compliance issues in conjunction with the relevant Business Unit
- Coordinate the development and production of appropriate reporting on risk and compliance performance and management responses to key internal audit findings
- Minimum 5 years risk, compliance or audit experience within either Insurance or Financial Services ideally with an understanding and knowledge of Marketing, Customer Experience, Data and Digital Risks and Controls environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with experience in data analysis and interpretation
- The ability to build relationships at all levels of seniority enterprise wide and the experience and interest in leading collaborative working groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated ability to independently manage and influence internal and external relationships