Project Management Lead
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Development Sector.
- Acts as a liaison with key stakeholders/collaborators to communicate project requirements, champion cross functional collaboration, and ensure the completion of projects in alignment with set goals
- Working with the Centre''s software team to define specifications for new software designed to improve the Centre''s sample/data tracking and workflow, as well as leading the implementation of tracking systems using platforms such as Airtable
- Continuously surveying operations across the Centre to identify areas of inefficiency or potential risk, and work with the heads of other Centre teams to address these issues
- Bachelor''s degree with at least five years of directly related experience in a research environment. An advanced degree in genetics or biology a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, and ideally some direct experience managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to lead the generation of reports and to contribute to funding applications and other documents
- Experience with the generation of research proposals for review by Human Research Ethics Committees
- Deep familiarity with spreadsheet software, and a willingness to rapidly learn new systems for tracking projects and workflows (e.g. Airtable)
- Ability to thrive in an interdisciplinary team setting including biologists, data scientists, software engineers, and project management staff