Practice Group Manager (Corporate Counsel)
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The IT Sector.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure continuous improvement and commercial success of a suite of online practice area modules developed for the corporate legal market for our popular Practical Guidance product, which is Australia''s most established and trusted ''how-to'' of legal practice. The role will involve managing a team of Legal Writers preparing and maintaining practically-focused content and practical resources. It will also provide support to Relationship Managers to help build brand awareness and influence market share across clients and stakeholders.
- 8+ years PQE
- Experience in an Australian corporate in-house counsel role
- A practice background in areas relevant to in-house legal teams such as Employment, Governance, Cybersecurity
- Experience in team leadership and people management
- Excellent communication and plain-English writing skills
- Aptitude for building and fostering relationships with a range of diverse clients and local and international stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.