Pathology Collection Trainer & Assessor
ALL HEALTH TRAINING (RTO#22066) is seeking a passionate Pathology Trainer/Assessor to join its team.
This is a sessional/casual role and could involve training at either Blackburn, Narre Warren or Preston. All Health Training offer support and mentoring to successful candidates. Each of our facilities enjoy state of the art training rooms, practical rooms and equipment.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must hold a current qualification in Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Incl. LLN unit)
- 2 or more years recent experience working as a pathology collector
- Must hold either a Certificate III or IV in Pathology Collection
- Current driver’s license and car
- Current Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Good understanding of the ASQA standards
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite, computers, projectors and internet use
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude
- Must be able to attend professional development sessions externally and internally, as required
If you meet the above criteria/s please apply, by submitting a cover letter and detailed resume, outlining your work experience and any other relevant information. Only successful candidates will be contacted.#removed# | 03 9894 3900