Painting & Decorating Trainer
Academique is looking for a qualified trainer to provide quality training, assessment and course development for our CPC30611 - Certificate III in Painting and Decorating course. Initially, this ‘contract’ role will be for one to two days per week (during the term) but additional days are likely in the future.To apply for this role, you will need (or be working towards) the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Certificate III Painting and Decorating
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. If you are currently undertaking this course, please advise in your application.
- Vocational currency (current industry skills and knowledge). Trainers must prove that they have maintained their skills and knowledge of the full range of subjects in Certificate III Painting and Decorating.
- Experience with international students will be an advantage but is not mandatory.
- Train and assess students (may require some travel)
- Help develop training and assessment tools and other documents including marking guides as per the training package and associated units of competency
- Participate in validation and moderation processes
- Provide additional consultation as required
- Participate in professional development programs
- Monitor workplace health and safety
Email a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role along with recent industry experience and any work that you have done with international students.You should attach your most recent resume. All applications will be treated as confidential.Email: #removed#