Model Risk Audit (VP / Senior Manager)
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Language(s): Only English Required
- In this role as an VP within the Model Risk Audit function, you will be heavily involved in the mitigation of business critical Risks and Controls associated with group wide Model Risk.
- You will also be required to support the development of the models, the implementation of model monitoring, calibration and stress testing from an Audit perspective.
- PhD or Masters level education in Maths, Statistics, Economics or Physics.
- Knowledge of programming technique, risk analytics techniques.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with senior stakeholders within Risk Management.
- No previous Audit experience is required
- Strong communication skills
80,000 - 110,000