Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Care Professions Sector.
- Serving as medical consultant and supporting commercial, marketing and sales organizations
- Ensuring medical activities related to the company''s products are compliant.
- Ensuring proper information dissemination, documentation, labeling and review of promotional materials for marketed products in compliance with corporate policies and the code of responsible business practice and government/industry regulations
- Plan and execute Scientific Advisory Board meetings to ensure knowledge transfer and foster key opinion leader (KOL) relationships, ensuring scientific understanding and building appropriate advocacy;
- Disseminating knowledge and sharing information as appropriate (within compliance guidelines) including through internal and external presentations.
- Facilitating consideration of proposals for collaborative and investigator initiated studies as well as speaker development and involvement
- As this role requires you to have effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders, you will need to be able to demonstrate well-developed interpersonal and organisational skills, an ability to leverage scientific and medical knowledge, be self-motivated, work independently and have sound negotiation, influencing and leadership skills.
- Sound and proven knowledge of the Medicines Australia (MA )Code of conduct is essential .