Medical Manager Haematology
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Biotech Sector.
- Establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with key thought leaders / external experts and academic centers; this will involve participating in scientific congresses, coordinating advisory boards, round-table meetings, discussion formula etc.
- Deliver scientific presentations and medical education programs to healthcare professionals individually or in groups (meetings, clinical sessions, etc.), where appropriate.
- Screen relevant literature and other information from relevant scientific societies meetings and conferences and develop summaries of key messages for use within the Company (e.g. key areas of scientific/company interest, new trends in diagnosis, monitoring and treatments in the therapeutic area, etc.)
- Deliver training to sales forces and other departments; develop and update relevant training materials.
- Keen interest in developing and maintaining expert knowledge for assigned therapeutic area/product and in medical research in general.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and oral English is highly desirable in order to facilitate communications between the affiliate medical department, Regional and International Medical Affairs and other AbbVie functional staff.
- High customer orientation.
- Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity.