Medical Manager Haematology
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Pharma Sector.
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge for assigned product(s) / relevant therapeutic area(s) through attendance / participation at key internal meetings/training sessions, relevant congresses, and seminars and by regular self-study of the national/international literature.
- Provide expert medical/scientific advice for assigned products and related therapeutic areas, including responding to requests for scientific/technical information; contribute to the development and medical and scientific accuracy of core dossiers generated by the medical department (i.e. pricing and reimbursement dossiers, HEOR dossiers, medical information packs, clinical expert reviews etc.
- Establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with key thought leaders / external experts and academic centers; this will involve participating in scientific congresses, coordinating advisory boards, round-table meetings, discussion formula etc.
- Medical Degree , PhD or Bachelor''s degree in a scientific discipline or higher.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry and general knowledge on drug development and clinical research an advantage.
- Keen interest in developing and maintaining expert knowledge for assigned therapeutic area/product and in medical research in general.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.