A leader in Excellence, the relentless desire to see the ‘Big Picture’ through expertise and industry knowledge: these are the foundations upon which this highly regarded organisation was founded. From these inspired beginnings it has grown to be one the largest branded Accounting alliances across the world.
This is rare Marketing role with a well established and respected Accounting firm with offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast that offers exposure to a wide range of marketing activities. If you are an ambitious professional with a quantifiable track record as a Marketing Coordinator with an array of strengths in marketing management, and business development please apply now.
You will work beside highly educated, dynamic and ambitious professionals that strive for the best. This fantastic company offers a point of difference in the industry by offering innovative ways to service their clients and forge a highly regarded quality reputation in the market.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Systematically evaluating new Business opportunities and prospecting, initiating and developing new relationships with organisations through marketing
- Working closely and providing support to the team across the full range of marketing and business development disciplines
- Strategise, develop and manage marketing campaigns
- Analyse and review reports and form strategies from all marketing programs
- Organising and Managing Events and all facets from inception to completion
- Managing the firms marketing content from preparation to evaluation
- Strategic planning for future development
- Marketing or event coordination experience
- Exceptional ability to generate and maintain rapport
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media platforms and CRM Systems
- Very high level communication skills
- Energy, Drive & Confidence !!!
- An expert at writing skills – copy/ web content/ advertising / direct mail
- Outstanding business acumen with a strong ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Flexible working hours to support the firms events
- Autonomous working ability coupled with reliability
- Ability to take the initiative to create innovative strategies to achieve top results