Market Access Manager
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Electronics Sector.
- Providing input and aligning with local stakeholders for the development of clinical and economic value propositions for each of the proposed products and solutions.
- Serving as the market access subject matter authority advising on local regulations, needs, trends, and other market developments in close collaboration with the marketing strategy team.
- When appropriate, collaborating with customers and/or partners, government agencies, healthcare decision-makers, academics, and other broad external stakeholder groups.
- Coordinating with other Market Access team members (global and local) to use the knowledge on product value propositions as well as evidence plans
- Being in the front line with institutions and healthcare system stakeholders (e.g. local administrations, payers, decision-makers).
- Bachelor''s degree required; Master''s/advanced degree preferred.
- At least 2-5 years of progressive experience in pharmaceutical/biotech, medical devices, healthcare management, consulting, and/or strategic planning required.
- Proven knowledge of payer decision-making, coverage, coding, and payment for medical devices for both private and public payers.
- Experience in obtaining inpatient- and outpatient reimbursement tariffs as well as cost information from public databases.
- Strong interpersonal skills that include verbal, written, and presentation abilities.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.