Manager Medical Services
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Medicine Sector.
- and maintenance of clinical governance processes for Ambulance Tasmania (AT) to ensure that the clinical care provided is safe, effective and in accordance with contemporary standards and practice.
- With general direction provided by the Director - Medical Services manage the development and implementation of Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs), research, patient safety strategies and clinical projects, as assigned.
- Establish and maintain a program of clinical credentialing for all health professionals within the organisation and specifically the Authority to Practice program, as required by the Commissioner of Ambulance Services, to ensure the competence and professionalism of AT practitioners, including volunteers.
- Tertiary qualification in Clinical Research, Public Health, Management or other.
- Qualification and/or experience in Project Management.
- Qualification as an Intensive Care Paramedic, Extended Care Paramedic or equivalent.
- Relevant experience working in areas of clinical governance, safety and quality.
- Registered with the Paramedicine Board of Australia.
- Holds a Bachelor of Paramedic Science or other qualification approved by the Service, relevant work experience and an additional qualification in management or equivalent.
- Current Driver Licence.