A leading commercial Solar company in Sydney, with a history of providing first class solar projects to a range of private and public sector clients, are seeking a Legal Counsel who will provide a vital service to the functionality, support and smooth operation of their organisation. The Legal Counsel will work closely with their Executive Management team in a dynamic multifaceted role where duties will vary day to day.
The company are seeking someone with confidence, attitude and the ability to execute. You will be an experienced Construction Lawyer / Contracts Manager who is experienced in commercial and construction projects ideally with some renewable energy experience.
If you are outgoing, proactive, have an exceptional attention to detail and are looking to join an established company with excellent career opportunities then this is the role for you.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
· Review of contract documents to ensure consistency with contract outcomes, and compliance with policy and processes and making recommendations
· Protecting the company from any undue or unnecessary risks/issues
· Analyse and advise on contract terms and conditions
· Administer a register of contracts received
· Tender management
· Contract negotiation
· Liaise with Management regarding contracts and commercial decisions
· Coordinate with the Sales team regarding commercial contract decisions
· Coordinate with external Legal representative where necessary
· Review of new supplier credit terms and conditions
· Review of non-disclosure agreements/confidentiality agreements as they are received
· Administration of standard contracts
· Liaise with Management, Clients and Contractors
· Estimation and scope of works
Skills & Experience required from you:
- Qualified lawyer admitted to practice law in Australia
- Previous Legal and Contracts Management experience within a Construction company or construction setting
- Well-developed computer skills
- Commercial experience
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in a similar position
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Please get in touch with any queries on: +61 (0) 405 862 492
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across renewable, environmental and energy sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies