Junior Broker Fixed Income (Asian Market)
The AFS Fixed Income department consists of a highly experienced team of 10 people with a unique mix of institutional investors, global & local banks and government clients all over Europe, The Middle East, Latin America, USA and Asia. AFS Fixed Income is active in the following products:
- Bonds (corporate, government bonds)
- Public Debt
- Non-benchmark issues
- Certificates of Deposits (CD) & Commercial Paper (CP)
- Treasury Bills
- Medium Term Notes
- Private Placements and Structured Loans
To improve the offering to our client base and expand our business further we are looking for a junior broker at our AFS Fixed Income Desk.
- Expand the client base with new clients – develop existing clients in our network.
- Identify clients’ needs and pro-actively act to achieve best-in-market customer satisfaction
- Actively look for new and cross-selling opportunities within AFS Group departments
Competencies and qualifications
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or similar level
- Fluent in the Chinese language and English
- A pro-active, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions
- Experience in cold calling
- Sales driven and willing to succeed
- A creative team player
- Accurate, excellent numerical skills
- Proven interest fixed income products like bonds, medium term notes.
- Familiar with setting and reaching team targets, works well under pressure
- The ambition to grow on a personal level and move up the ladder
What we offer
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam, the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Competitive remuneration and training possibilities
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- A variety of activities with the team
Please submit your application via the application form. If you have any questions about the selection process feel free to contact Janneke Dijkstra, Corporate Recruiter AFS.