Information Security Project Manager, Veldhoven
As Project Manager you deliver information security in the risk management, data protection and policy & standards area, using the ASML Project Management Methodology.
You are the Project Manager who takes ownership in projects that have impact across ASML. You ensure that projects are well embedded within boundaries. You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network within ASML. You apply an Agile mindset and know how to create most value for the business.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Understand the business requirements and ensure that ''the product'' will satisfy these.
- Prepare and control project schedules that accurately reflect tasks, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment) associated with each task to reach project deliverables. Define project roles and responsibilities.
- Measure project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Perform proactive stakeholder management and contribute to change management as required.
Project Reporting & Monitoring:
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and project management deliverables.
- Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management.
- Prepare communication and escalations on issues, risks and required mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Capture lessons learned during the project and share these proactively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provide (mitigating) actions.
- Master degree in a Security or IT/engineering
- At least 5 years hands-on experience as a project manager
- Experience with information security projects
- Agile (Scrum/DevOps)
- Project management methodologies like PRINCE2 and PMBOK
- Fluent in English