Identity Access, IDAM, IAM, Hitachi ID, Active Directory, Configuratio
IAM - Hitachi ID - IAM Experts are required for long term contract opportunities in the Netherlands. Three days on site in the Netherlands and two remote working. The successful candidates will have the following expertise and be ready to start in September.
English speaking is acceptable, Dutch speaking advantageous.
I am looking for experts to perform the following tasks:
- Installing, configuring and tuning the software in a datacenter or in a public or private cloud environment
- Technical assistance in connecting and configuring the Hitachi SAAS environment
- Creating JML-flows based on identity feeds from various on-prem of cloud based primary ID-repositories
- Configuring or creating connectors to various target systems, at least to Active Directory and various LDAP directory systems and various information systems, both on prem and cloud. Experience with the SCIM provisioning protocol.
- Connecting Hitachi-IDM to various platforms, ie email services, logging for SIEM/SOC environments
- Configuring scheduling processes
- Updating the software
Next to these technical Hitachi experience, I also need consultants with experience of mining and managing roles, workflows and reports in Hitachi-IDM.
For both types of roles, I would prefer senior consultants with at least 2 - 3 years of experience with the Hitachi-IDM suite.