IT Test Engineer (English)
As Test Engineer you work in the Quality Control department. They are the last link within the assembly process. It is an important department, because they approve the produced servers before they are shipped to the customer.
You submit the servers to various stress tests. This can be done using their own software packages, but also that of a customer. You test whether the servers meet the customer specifications. You locate bugs and defects in the server. Once you’ve found something that isn’t functioning properly, you have to do the reparation. This could have something to do with hardware or software. Hence we look for people who have experience with doing reparations to computers or laptops.Wie ben jij?
- You have experience with debugging and repairing computers;
- You have basic knowledge of Linux;
- You are authorized to work in The Netherlands;
- You have an eye for detail, work accurate and precise;
- You master the English language on a proficient level;
- At the moment they work in a 2-shift system. From 06:00 till 14.00 and 14.00 till 22.00;
- You are employed via Europlanit.
- Gross hourly wage of € 13.69 based on 18 years and older and a shift allowance of 16% for the 2-shift roster (€ 15.88 gross per hour including shift allowance).
- Full-time working week;
- Travel allowance for commuting (above 10 km);
- A professional, international and fast-growing organization with many growth opportunities.
Data traffic has been increasing in enormous proportions for years. A trend that is challenging for many IT departments. At the same time, it also offers opportunities for science, society and the economy. ZT Systems in Almelo is responding to this increase in data traffic. They produce hardware for data storage and processing for major players in IT. We are looking for Test Engineers to meet the increasing demand!Meer informatie
Interested? Feel free to contact Nick Bannink.
+31 (0) 742 50 38 00