Your main tasks:
- Design IT strategy based upon Yanmar Group’s strategy and Mid Term Plan.
- Developing a structure for application management, functional- and technical maintenance.
- Developing network/data security and policies.
- Communication with local Yanmar companies, operational departments and leading external IT/service providers.
- Planning & controlling maintenance of user devices and office equipment.
- Organize extensions of (complex) IT systems/network.
- Leading of IT-related projects e.g. the implementation of Yanmar Management System (YMS) and CRM system.
- Monitoring IT policies, procedures, work processes and external IT providers.
- Ensuring compliance and timeliness of underlying IT contracts. Monitoring IT budget and report deviations.
- You report directly to the CFO of Yanmar Europe.
Yanmar is looking for an experienced (project)manager with solid knowledge in IT infrastructure, application management and systems administration. Strong analytical skills and proven capabilities to manage complex tasks. Your profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent education.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT applications, technical service and project management.
- Solid knowledge of network concepts- and equipment. Knowledge of Oracle is a plus.
- Excellent leadership, planning and communication skills. Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Prior work experience in the sector Industry will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Yanmar offers you the challenge to co-develop this new position in line with your professional insights. The chance to redesign IT infrastructure, application management and support. An international operating and thinking organization where different cultures and nationalities are appreciated. Yanmar is known as a well-established brand and wins golden opinions because of its client orientated and subservient attitude towards its customers.
Interested in this challenging new role? Please send your CV to #removed# You will find the vacancy under reference number NL-06667. For additional information please contact Ton van den Boogaard, Executive Consultant at Mercuri Urval, on +31 33 4501400. For more information also visit: #removed#/eu