Human Rights Campaign Director
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Politics Sector.
- Leading on engagement strategies with key stakeholders, including political offices;
- Ensuring a strong team culture of experimentation, innovation and evaluation;
- Managing campaigns teams to success, including setting and monitoring work outcomes;
- Determining and driving impactful campaign strategy in accordance with team goals and organisational strategy.
- a deeply held commitment to advancing human rights and social justice, who is passionate about creating progressive change;
- high-order strategic analysis and political nous to chart the critical paths we need to win;
- a demonstrated ability to communicate and work with affected communities and communities of colour;
- adept at thinking through complex policy ideas and communicating them simply and clearly;
- takes the initiative to do whatever it takes to get the job done, and who thrives in a fast-paced, digitally-savvy office environment;
- a formidable manager who can coordinate a team to success, celebrate and evaluate, and knows how to support staff with lived experience