Human Resources Manager
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Finance Sector.
- General Advisory - Day-to-day generalist advisory P&P support to management and employees on all matters relating to the employment relationship including policy application/interpretation, referring as necessary to the specialist functions within People & Performance.
- Employment Changes - Provision of advice and documentation regarding employment changes to employees and line managers (promotions, transfers, parental leave etc.)
- Performance Management - advising employees and line managers of the process, appropriate objective setting and supporting the Remuneration and Benefits team in running the performance management process.
- HRIS Management & Data integrity - Oversee operation, functionality and accuracy of the HRIS system.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Business or Psychology
- 8-10 years'' experience in Human Resources
- Sound knowledge and understanding of HR legislation, processes and principles in each of the areas of responsibility outlined above.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs including Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with HRIS management (SuccessFactors advantageous)