Human Resources Manager
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Advice, consulting and coaching people managers on the full range of HR and IR considerations
- End to end talent acquisition
- Operational HR activities
- Overseeing an EA and the associated union liaison
- Talent review, performance reviews, succession planning and development activities
- Change management and organisational development
- Remuneration review
- Data collection and analysis, metrics and reporting locally, regionally and globally
- HR policies and procedures, compliance with global policies and relevant legislative responsibilities
- Collaborate with local, regional and global teams including contributing to the Global HR strategy and transformation initiatives
- To be considered for this role you will be an experienced HR Leader with extensive experience in Australian HR/IR best practice and legislation.
- Ideally you will come from a manufacturing/engineering/mining/FMCG background, overseeing a broad range of employees and types of facility, and have exposure to the Enterprise Agreement process.
- You will be a team player with the agility and resilience to navigate a matrix structured organisation with a complex operating structure, ideally with experience in a large global, customer focused corporation.