Human Resource Manager
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The HR Sector.
- Provide input into the development of the Human Resources strategy.
- Provide sound and value-added advice, coaching and support to Managers on recruitment issues in accordance with the Recruitment Policy and Handbook.
- Develop annual workforce plan to ensure sufficient resources to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage the recruitment and on boarding/induction of all staff - internally and externally.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to people and performance management, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Manage all ER matters including conducting disciplinary and grievance investigations, conduct and performance dismissals, redeployment and redundancy consultations.
- Conduct exit interviews for all staff.
- A demonstrated understanding of the hospitality market and a minimum of 5 years working within the industry outside of HR.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in human resources.
- Bachelor or higher in Hospitality Management.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and energetically within a dynamic organisation, by being proactive, demonstrating initiative and a willingness to accept responsibility.
- Minimum 5 years'' HR experience within the Hospitality Sector.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration, conflict resolution, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks, meet prescribed deadlines, and concurrently manage a number of competing priorities.