Head Of Special Education Services
Location: Gold Coast
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Education Sector.
- Supporting staff to adjust planning, programming and assessment to inform inclusive teaching practices and implement practices to enable students of all backgrounds, identities and abilities to access and fully participate in learning
- Driving processes and key documentation in the Senior phase ie. QCIA eligibility and enrolment, transition and pathway support, AARA applications
- Embed socially just practices in daily school life.
- Set high standards for student and staff performance
- Are active participants in life long learning and ongoing professional development
- Understand the legislation and policies that impact on schooling especially in relation to students with disability
- Manage the human, financial, facilities and curriculum resources of the Inclusion faculty to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated teaching competence and capacity to provide curriculum leadership in the area of special education leading to the achievement of quality learning outcomes for all students.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to develop and sustain productive relationships within and beyond the school community.
- Capacity to use analytical skills to contribute to educational outcomes at the school level.
- Capacity to manage effectively human, financial and physical resources to deliver high quality organisational outcomes.
- Demonstrated support for and the capacity to develop and maintain an organisational culture based on ethical professional and personal behaviours and corporate values.