Head Of Special Education Services
Language(s): Only English Required
We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Public Sector.
- Community liaison, public relations and marketing within this diverse school community, and with regional and external stakeholders.
- Management of the strategic, inclusive operations of the school ensuring they align with departmental policies.
- Facilitate professional development, PDP consultation and annual training for Special Education and Cooperative Teaching Staff across the whole campus, building a strong team and positive culture.
- Lead/manage sound financial, resource and facilities planning, implementation and review practices within the State Inclusive Education Framework.
- Strong emphasis on your ability to multitask and time manage your workload whilst supporting Inclusive Leadership/ Management for the School.
- Demonstrated teaching competence and capacity to provide curriculum leadership in the area of special education leading to the achievement of quality learning outcomes for all students.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to develop and sustain productive relationships within and beyond the school community.
- Capacity to use analytical skills to contribute to educational outcomes at the school level.
- Capacity to manage effectively human, financial and physical resources to deliver high quality organisational outcomes.
- Demonstrated support for and the capacity to develop and maintain an organisational culture based on ethical professional and personal behaviours and corporate values.