HR (NON-SYNCHRO) TRUCK DRIVER (CASUAL)
Global Rail Australia is part of the Global Infrastructure Group and is a leading provider of services to clients across a range of engineering, construction and infrastructure sectors. The Group employs over 350 people worldwide, and currently has offices in Ireland, UK, Sydney and Melbourne.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Non-Synchro Heavy Rigid licenced Driver to join our operation based in Victoria on a casual basis.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Valid Heavy Rigid Truck licence (Non-Synchro)
- 1+ years proven driving experience
- EWP Licence
- Flexibility with working hours across Monday to Friday
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to complete a pre-employment medical including a functional (fitness for work) assessment and drug and alcohol screen
- Strong commitment to safety
- An attractive hourly rate
- Great onsite facilities
- Safe and supportive working environment
- Monday to Friday – Work/Life balance – No Weekends!