General Ledger Accountant - Tilburg
For an international organization in the area of Tilburg we are looking for a General Ledger Accountant (m/f/x). It concerns a temporary job with, after a certain period of time, possibly a permanent contract with the client.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations and balance sheet analysis for accounts including cash, accrued liabilities, prepaid expenses, other assets and other liabilities.
- Actively participate in the monthly, quarterly and yearend closing process
- Prepare monthly journal entries including accruals, prepaid expenses, fixed asset additions and depreciation, bank fees and other miscellaneous transactions.
- Maintain the Customer program subledgers, analyze the P&L and Balance sheet movements, collaborate with business finance and reconcile the accounts
- Partner with different departments within the organization to ensure accurate and timely reporting of expenses and accruals
- Submit monthly cash flows
- Assist in supporting internal and external audit requests as needed
- Review large and/or complex entries for process improvement opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Participate in several ad-hoc projects
- Financial and/or Management Accountant with an accountancy degree or equivalent accountancy qualifications
- 1-3 years accounting experience (within an international or multi-subsidiary environment would be advantageous)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP or other comparable financial packages is preferable
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Ability to prioritise work and work to tight deadlines
- A flexible team player who adapts well to new developments
- Ability to analyse problems and recommend actionable suggestions for change
- Gross month salary € 2200,- - € 2700,- based of 38 hours a week
- ADV: 13 days a year
Are you the General Ledger Accountant we are looking for? Do you live in the area of Tilburg? Please use the button on this page to apply!