Functioneel Ontwerper Ict
Are you keen to contribute as a SeniorSolution Architect to an inspiring mobile customer journey? At theANWB App Center, we apply the latest technologies to developinnovative digital products for millions of users.Waar je aan werkt
Working at the ANWBApp Center is a unique experience. We set demanding goals but alsogive you ample opportunity to achieve them. We will never stopchallenging ourselves and our stakeholders to create the bestpossible solutions for our users. There is plenty of room forindividual input at the App Center. Your daily tasks are not amould for you to fit into. Instead, there is enough to bediscovered and learned when it comes to app development.
- Design and development of backend/frontendsolutions
- Comunication with other teams anddepartments
- Comunication with 3rdparties
- Help team to make good architecturaldecisions.
- Comunicate technical things tonon-technical people.
- Maintain develop ourJava applications.
- Maintain our API Gatewayproxies (we use Apigee)
- Comunicate and createrequirements for 3rd party API vendors.
- Youare able to comunicate clearly with non-technicalpeople.
- You have experience with REST APIdesign and development.
- You have some exposureto Java/Springboot + databases.
- You havestrong comunication skills.
- You know specificsof developing backend services for mobile apps.
- Some experience with native mobile frontend developmentis nice to have.
- You are a strong team playerand together with your colleagues, you manage to take the team to ahigher level.
- You have professional andintellectual abilities at the BSc level.
- Youare enthusiastic, proactive and you want to change theworld!
- You are a resident of the EuropeanUnion and can work within the EU.
You will beworking at the App Center, which is part of IT. We have started thein-house development of our apps in 2017, which means the AppCenter is one of the youngest departments within ANWB IT. Around 25professionals work on leading apps for major user groups. You willbe working in a multidisciplinary Scrum team at our head office inThe Hague.
Wat je verdient:
- A 5.58% year-end bonus
- Contributionto the costs for commuting by car
- Fullreimbursement of costs for commuting by public transport
- ANWB membership and Roadside Assistance (Wegenwacht)subscription in the Netherlands for car or bicycle
- 25 days’ holiday and 13 days under shorter working hoursscheme (ADV) based on a fulltime contract
- Thepossibility to save up for extra leave
- Manyeducational, training and personal development possibilities viaour ANWB Academy
- Various optional collectiveschemes with interesting discounts on and arrangements concerningall ANWB products and services
- Good pensionscheme