Fullstack .NET Engineer
Wat kan je?
• HBO, WO denkniveau
• Medior, Senior werkniveau
• 5+ jaar werkervaring
• Nederlands sprekend
- €€ 5500 bruto per maand
- Flexibele werktijden
- Lease auto
- Minimaal een 32-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 10-20 collega''s
- Je werkt samen met Sales, IT, Management
- Focus op B2B
- Je werkt voornamelijk met
You have many ideas about how companies can work more mobile. In fact, you can turn these ideas into cool and at the same time extremely robust applications. You are an inventor with passion, because Mobility is new and Enterprise Mobility even newer. The possibilities are endless, you are co-responsible for shaping ''mobile working''. Responsible for team and customer with a focus on programming and implementation with techniques, tools and languages that you decide. How you do this is up to you because you are the specialist.
With passion, you will ensure that the client and the team are attuned to each other. In the morning with a cup of coffee at the SCRUM board and work in sprints towards an innovative piece of software that end users can enjoy. Because your position determines the team and the client, you have drive, you want to constantly learn and you take juniors and mediators in tow. As a lead, you will develop advanced ''employee apps'', including links to underlying systems such as SAP, Sharepoint and CRM. You will implement Mobile Application Management and Mobile Device Management and set up ''mobile competence centres'' for large customers. Your role is diverse. You rely on your technical skillset and experience.
- You have a passion for mobile and a passion for development
- You want to get the most out of others and yourself
- You''re an inventor and a pioneer
- You let customers discover new opportunities
- You have a completed WO, or at least HBO Computer Science with different certifications
- You see yourself as an enthusiastic medior or senior LEAD developer
- You work for great customers and you find that cool and challenging
- Your knowledge of Python, C#, .NET and/or Java is just as great
- You want to work with the very best people in the field
- You are open to stepping out of your comfort zone
- You master the Dutch language beyond the ''''