Experienced Python Backend Developer (M/F/D)
iMobility is a company of ÖBB Holding. Our aim is to provide travelers with easy access to the wide variety of modes of transport. To achieve this goal, we develop and run the app wegfinder for Android and iOS. We are user-friendly, transparent, open-minded, professional and respectful. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a new employee at our office in Vienna.
As part of our international development team, you will be involved in the design, operation and further development of our platform. You will work together with experts in an agile team. Your particular focus is on expanding and optimizing our services, such as our intermodal routing engine. We expect that you have a high standard for the quality of your work and develop enthusiasm for wegfinder.
Our Current Technology Stack
- Python 3 (aiohttp)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Microsoft Azure, Terraform
- Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL
- Experience in software development with Python
- Safe handling of the shell on Linux/Unix
- git is your best friend
- Previous experience with larger software projects
- Degree in computer science or extensive work experience
- Very good English (working language)
- A high degree of self-motivation and passion for IT
Nice to have
- Scrum Experience
- Knowledge of test automation
- Experience with technologies in our stack
A creative and agile working environment with challenging tasks in which we develop high-quality software that we are proud of. We live a culture of open communication and feedback and look forward to your active involvement in the development of wegfinder.
In our office (4th district, near Vienna Central Station) you will find excellent coffee, you will get a MacBook Pro and a company phone that you can also use privately. Your lunch is co-financed by iMobility.
The minimum collective wage for this position is EUR 1,841 gross p.m.. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.